SALES CONSULTANT (FULL-TIME)
Ability to conduct sales presentations to existing and potential clients. From identifying to developing and closing deals in order to meet sales targets on new and existing accounts. Responsible in achieving monthly individual sales target. Identify and resolve client concerns, maintain good working relationship with customers. Supporting marketing events such as road shows, exhibitions
- Applicable to Singaporean
- Dynamic, confident, responsible, initiative and ability to work under stress.
- Motivated and results-driven individual.
- A team player and ability to work independently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/”N” Level, "O" Level/ Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- Training will be provided
- Full / Part Time welcome
- Basic salary + Commission + incentives
- Medical benefits
- Other staff incentives
Working Days :5.5-days work week.